Health is a state of Complete physical, Mental and social well being. It define The perfect balance between environment and body.
Characteristics of Health
- Free from sickness & diseases.
- Free from unnecessary anxiety.
- Free from social and psychological tensions.
- Self Confidence
- Ability to work efficiently and at his best.
Factors Affecting Health
- Environmental factors.- light, Temp, natural disasters, soil ,type, rainfall etc
- Social Environmental factors.- job, condition, Housing condition family atm. and relationship.
- Regular exercise & yoga.
- Balanced diet.
- Personal hygiene that includes self-cleanliness by developing clean habit.
Types of Diseases
- Congenital diseases
Tere are inborn diseases which are present from the birth.These are generally inheritable e.g.
i)Diseases caused by gene mutation Haemophilia, colour blindness etc.
ii)Diseases caused by #al mutation.
Down,s Syndrome, klinefelter,s syndrome etc.